What is the SUKAD Way™ for Managing Projects?
The SUKAD Way™ for Managing Projects is the label that we use for the SUKAD Project Management Innovation program, that we started in 2007. The SUKAD Way is the trademark that represents our contribution to the global project management community. Through this project management innovation program, SUKAD plays a role in creating and disseminating knowledge. At this time, the SUKAD Way™ products include the following:
- The Customizable and Adaptable Methodology for Managing Projects™ (CAMMP™),
- The Seven Elements of Project Management Maturity™,
- The Four Dimensions of Project Success™,
- The Four Control Reference Points, and
- The Six Steps of Project Control.
We already have a few published resources on CAMMP™. The rest of the products are covered in various blog articles, videos, and chapters in the books that we have published on CAMMP™. We will also have information on this website.